|rules, really general|
|- you have to be present at the
party place to take part in any competition (excluding
the Java competition)
- only contributions delivered before the deadline will participate in the competitions
- a jury of known scene people will select max. 15 entries to be shown on the big screen in each category
- the entries may not contain any copyrighted material. If you are dumb enough to rip graphics from Quake we won't be dumb enough to show it on the screen.
- all entries will be distributed immediately after ASSEMBLY. If you wish to release a bugfixed version, submit that to the info crew before the end of the party
- the organizers reserve the right to publish all entries on CD-ROM.
- the organizers reserve the right to disqualify a production containing explicit sexual, racist or disturbing material. or if you make fun of the organizers =).